...above all, we are Friends working together,
if the task gets before relationships, do not do the task..
ICO Friends support the Foundation in many ways:
- Some spread the word and help encourage us to work to make a better World
- some donate to our Initiatives (we never accept donations towards overhead or administration)
- and some become volunteer Team Members and work with us around the World
We keep our ICO Friends informed of our latest news by our website and also by OurWorld, the ICO quarterly Emag. We also have get-togethers in our ICO Communities and you have representation on the Council of ICO Communities.
Becoming a volunteer Team Member...
We strive to mold the role around the person who is volunteering with us. We want you to contribute to positive social change in a way that reflects your passions, interests and abilities. This gives you greater opportunity to grow, be creative and innovative in a very supportive environment.
We also offer the following to our Team Members:
- Membership in the Foundation, which includes the ability to decide and vote on our strategic direction
- Reimbursement for approved personal expenses when working on behalf of ICO
- Working with friends using innovative and state of the art online communications and organizational methods
Please complete the form below - Please ensure you complete the "Volunteer Interest" section below.
(if you have a biography, or CV, please put the highlights in the bio section):
Want more information? Contact ICO Volunteers Centre, at Volunteer@InnovativeCommunities.Org